Blowjob Techniques

Danielle Stewart discusses different techniques for giving a blowjob, and explains why women should do it.

You need to install or upgrade Flash Player to view this content, install or upgrade by clicking here.

Comments

20 Responses to “Blowjob Techniques”
  1. trickaholicchick says:

Hi, I cannot believe there aren’t other comments yet!! I am a bonafide cocksucking connoisseur. I absolutely love it – and because of that, I am damned good at it. In fact, it wasn’t until my dear fiance hooked up with me that he finally experienced the wonders of what its like when a woman actually enjoys what she’s doing — and as an added bonus, it was his first time cumming from a blow job!! Poor man!! A guy that once hated BJs and turned them down because of lackluster performances by other women, the man is now addicted. A couple of tips I would add – if you are good at french kissing, use some similar techniques on the head of his cock. The kisses, the tongue swirls, all drive him crazy — it’s a good opener when you’re getting his motor revved up for the more intense sucking and head-bobbing. Use the twist technique with your mouth that you would with a handjob. And ladies, do not forget about the balls!…or the taint for that matter!! Also, guys are visually motivated – so let him see the action – heck, let him participate by holding your hair out of the way while you make eye contact while you take that lovely shaft as far as you can into your mouth. My guy also has been introduced to the wonders of the rimjob and a finger slipped into the ass to stroke the male g-spot – the prostate gland. If you want to help your guy have a more intense orgasm and shoot more potently, there you go!! Be gentle and just caress that area inside. In the end, it’s all about reading your guy’s reactions and building upon them. And when you feel his muscles begin to tense, and his thighs begin to shake, there is no better reward than to know that you did that to him. Find your inner dominatrix – the woman that likes to be in control, because a good BJ is all about being in the driver’s seat!! And he will LOVE you for it.

2. Pure Romance by Shawna says:

The darn video is cut off. Bummer!! But I sure do appreciate ‘Trickaholic Chick’ post:)

3. Anne says:

It’s simple, men love blowjobs!! It’s in their DNA!! What could be nicer than watching your man enjoying himself, not having to break a sweat for a change!! The beat tip I could give is…. DON’T spit….DO swallow!!! Its rude to spit and it certainly doesn’t make them feel good!! How would you ladies like it if your man was down on you and when you reach that point he spits and wipes his mouth????!!! I know it would make me feel terrible. We can’t expect our lads to do the most amazing things to us if we’re not prepared to do the same for them!! They love to watch, visual is everything!! If you enjoy it they’ll enjoy it!! Like I said, its simple!!!! Happy Steak & Blowjob day to you all, especially my man!!! He’ll be having a mind blowing one from me!!!!

4. Vik says:

Rofl)

Ann, leave your bf ! getting married to me))))

5. Steve says:

Thank you so much for the tips tried them out on my man today and her lived it I’m new to giving blow jobs so the tips on this site very help full
    @Ann i agree i always swallow

6. Muffin says:

Totally agree with the other ladies! My man is so happy! Definitely swallow!!

7. Jenbug says:

i do a similar thing with the tip. first to tease him i lick my hand and cup the balls, rubbing my middle finger on the soft skin between the ball and ass. licking the tip is a great thing, but i also focus on the little raised line on one side of the tip. flicking that with a tongue usually gets a guy to shudder. i then tend to experiment with speed and sucksion. i sing so i can completly relax the throat muscles and get the cock on as deep as possible. that is always a good thing to do slowly letting them watch. i am a little bit of a tease so i wont let them touch me at all until i have made them squirm for a little bit first. then i tell them to guide me and tell me what they like (if its the first time ive doen it with them). i haev also had a couple of guys who have hated blowjobs because of ex gfs and their lack of enthusiasm. i always use my hands a backup for when the jaw gets sore. licking it and rubbing his cock with ut hands adds a different kind of pressure whilst u rest ur mouth for a second. i must be really bad because i never swallow. personally though i love sucking cock i have never liked the texture or the taste of cum. so i discretly have a paper cup (not seethrough) which i will again discreetly spit into. eith that or u teas them and then (if they are lying down) change the pressure again and get on top.

i hope these hints help people.

j xx

8. Charlotte says:

Loved trickaholicchick’s post (really good tips, girls take note!) until the last sentence, ‘unleash your inner dominatrix’. please google the definition of a dominatrix. If we’re going into the BDSM scene, the very essence of a blowjob is to serve your man and to please him and to be his submissive. yes you take control of the situation, but you do it for him (submissive). He does not do it for you (dominatrix). May I suggest you become a member of fetlife to learn more?

9. Mocha Momma says:

I’m with trickaholicchick!! There is nothing better than laying your man down, tenderly rubbing his body, and giving him the greatest pleasure he’ll ever experience. The swirling of the tongue really does drive them wild. My man loves the fact that I can take him completely in my mouth without gagging. He went from being a sweet gentle, “Are you sure you want to,” to a bun holding, hip thrusting, take it all kind of a man. I agree with her on the balls as well. Lick that shaft all the way down, and tickle his balls with your tongue. Gentle take them in your mouth one at a time, and then surprise him with taking them both. And ladies don’t forget the moans, the hums, and the compliments. Make love to your man with your mouth, and truly rock his world. Take that gorgeous shaft as far down as you can, and slowly come back up. Lick, kiss, and swirl the head of his cock and tell him how gorgeous it is, how big it is, and how much you crave to suck it. Now don’t lie to him. You can’t make a pencil into a horse cock, but you can suduce your man with your mouth no matter what his size. However don’t do a half assed job….swallow your man to the last drop. Then clean his cock off with more gentle licks, kisses, and sucks. However from my experience I find once you’ve gotten them to that tickling stage afterwards, anything else is just annoying for them. So give your man a few minutes to come back to earth by caressing his body. And if he doesn’t fall asleep on you surprise him with starting again. It may take a few minutes longer to get him hard again, but believe me the rewards is well worth it. OMG I love sucking cock. Is it Steak and BJ Day yet!! LOL.

As for you men…..Start your damn hollering and get this day an official Hallmark Day ;-)

Love and Peace
    Mocha

10. Al says:

Where the hell does a Guy meet some of you fine enthusiastic ladies? I honestly wish I had met you,

11. Helen Gladden says:

hi, I am 59 years old,,,:(…. I was married to a man for 40 years that stayed drunk, so never really knew anything about sex, he would get off and pass-out. I thought that was all there was. Now alone for 15 years, I am shy, and really not knowing 0 about sex, but I want to know everything, my girlfriends tell me things and I have no idea what they are talking about. But I have finally found a man, His name is Graham, he is 71 years old, I am more then happy with him. I want to satify him, but I told him, I am infant, in all respects. I am so embarrassed to even be naked in front of him has talked to me and been gentle and has taught me so much and I love everything. He has been so sweet and I also make a BIG MESS, I can not stop cumming the whole time, again embarrassed the total bed is socked, he just smiles and says that’s wonderful and explains why, well it’s 2013, I have not had sex since 1980, so my body went backwards and closed it self up and a mesh was back in place firmly like a virgin,after so many years. So my doctor said, when I seen the bit of blood he reopened me, Yes like a virgin.He is really awesome,he makes me cum, just by his kissing me, turns me on, I love this new thing called sex.But I don’t know how to return this back to him. So I feel badly! Blow jobs I have been practicing on him and getting more and more into them I love them so much, he never comes in my mouth, I am just learning and after 2 months, I feel like the cock in my mouth is awesome, I suck and lick his balls and tenderly roll them around, I am not sure of things, so I will ask him, if I am hurting him he smiles and says no. I think that ruins the moment.But I find my-self staying in the cock area, I love sucking and taking his cock down my throat. so now what, I am now at the stage, I am at a dead end. I have read a lot on here today, which has helped and the video’s have put things in my head. Will I ever get better, I try to make him happy, but I don’t really know how to make a man happy in bed. I am at a loss, I am a 59 yr old infant,,,,,,,,in tears,,I don’t want to loose him, this is really the first sex, I have ever really knew anything about, he is wild and damn good. me I am just a little shy, but love his cock. How can I get better, Thank you,,,Helen

12. randomlie says:

@ Charlotte honestly I agree with trickaholicchick, when I give my husband a blow job I’m in controll I choose how fast how gentle how deep I want to go and I choose when he gets off. Yes its a act of service but anything sexual is a act of service to the other. But when I an always in the submissive role, its my time to shine and run what hours on in bed.

13. roshell says:

Oh yes, i completely agree on pleasuring your man, show him that his sexual needs matter too make them sit back while you do the work to show them you live to satisfy there pleasuring needs. Kissing, licking and caressing the tip of the penis also letting out a soft toned hmmm will make then feel appreciated. And yes do swallow not spit it makes them feel good about themselves if you swallow, enjoy girlies as well as the guys!

14. AD says:

Ok, my question is… How do I keep from gagging when he cums in my mouth? I’ve tried it and I just can’t swallow before I start to gag :/

15. jo says:

AD…it’s just a smooth creamy delicious milkshake. You don’t gag with those do you? When you know he’s about to cum slowly start swallowing, that way it’s not all at once. Don’t worry if you do gag a little just smile cuz you know you made him happy. I am amazed (and ashamed) at how few women swallow. My apologies to the men.

16. Elizabeth says:

Best tip I can give is use altoids and pop rocks , definitely also enjoy doing it dont treat it like a have to thing , me there’s nothing more I love than to go down on my man before me my current bf has never realr came from a bj they also acted like it was a chore me I go down on him and it’s like a volcano erupted cause I enjoy and get into it so much nothing I love more

17. Johan says:

I really hope u can turn this in a series and a heated topic, because i feel the same has ANNE(17 February),I love getting a bj and i know for a fact that it its amazing that when its my turn to give my girl pleasure then i am gonna rock her panties off.But i that doesn’t happen very often and im trying to think of a gentle way to make her understand that because i just watching her wiggle with pleasure when im down there forcing my head harder again her…..

18. timothy says:

If you ever need someone to help u out I would love to feel ur lips around my dick

19. kerry says:

I am 63, and was married 22 years to my best friend, who was a wonderful lover…but I very seldom gave him bjs. I loved him, and wanted him to be happy, but the taste was horrible to me and took two days to disappear, so it was very hard for me to overcome my revulsion and give him this gift. He had a midlife crisis and left, and I avoided men for another 20+ years, being unable and unwilling to trust anyone. Then I surprised myself by falling for someone and was determined to do anything I could to please him. Imagine my delight to find that I enjoyed sucking him! I discovered that my earlier revulsion had been not because of me, but because of my husband’s vile taste! Things didn’t work out with the new bf, but I’ve tried several men since, and they all taste very yummy…Now I’m in love again, and have been studying up on technique. I read that the greatest pleasure comes not from the bobbing up and down, but from creative tongue work. So our first days together, I used my hands and mouth to touch him lightly and lovingly…kissing EVERYTHING gently and using my tongue A LOT. Licking and feather-soft tickling of his frenulum (that strip beneath the head on the underside) is a strong trigger, and combining that with prostate massage (firmly but gently on the area between the balls and rectum) reduces him to tears and cries of joy…He also loves the swirling motions and the changing from kissing to licking to sucking of parts alternating with full-mouth sucking and hands massaging and stroking…I find it extremely stimulating for me to be able to give him such pleasure, and I make sure he knows I’m enjoying it, too. This poor man was married 29 years to a woman who NEVER ONCE gave him head. In the several years since his divorce, as well as the 14 years before he married, he’s had a lot of bjs, but he insists that I’m the best he’s ever had. Hearing his wild and emotional responses to what I do, I believe him…In my opinion, the best testimonial he’s given me is one he was unaware of…I awoke hearing him call my name in his sleep….Oh, and swallowing is the ONLY way to go. Hey, it’s full of protein and beneficial hormones, you know….If you gag a little, so what? It makes him appreciate and love you all the more…you’ve totally accepted him in every way…